Focus on Sustainability - Education for Professionals in Household and Guest-Orientated Businesses
Partners from six European countries (Austria, Germany, Denmark, Latvia, Finland and Italy) collaborate in order to tackle the challenge of sustainable teaching, learning and acting. The main outcome will be an international online-course and a Handbook with best-practice- examples of lesson concepts for innovative sustainable acting in above mentioned fields. Project general aim is to contribute through digital and innovative lifelong learning for professionals to the improvement of ecological, economic and social sustainability in the EU.
The long term benefit of this project will be well educated vocational educators and trainers holding competencies to conduct the processes in their professional fields in a sustainable manner and use digital learning tools. In addition, they are able to share their knowledge with pupils, staff members and trainees.
- University College for Agrarian and Environmental Pedagogy (lead partner), Austria
- International Federation for Home Economics, Germany
- Anne Fox ApS, Denmark
- CISMe – Cooperativa per l’Innovazione e lo sviluppo del Meridione, Italy
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Latvija University of Life Scienes and Technologies, Latvia